Walgreens~You'll get 15 percent off plus a free tote bag in store at Walgreens with this printable coupon.
- Reynolds Wrap Reynolds Wrap is giving away free boxes of their new foil made from 100 percent recycled aluminum. The free foil will come in the form of a mail-in rebate, but it's a first-come, first-served deal. The coupon is currently available, so get on over there and print it. To qualify for the rebate you must purchase Reynolds Wrap Foil From 100% Recycled Aluminum before May 4, 2009 and submit the printable coupon for the rebate before May 30, 2009 (along with original product UPC, store identified cash register receipt with purchase price circled).
- Aveeno: The first 1,000 people to enter online at Aveeno.com/Jubilance will get an Envirosax reusable bag by designer Jeff Tsui, filled with samples of the new Aveeno Nourish + Hair Care Collection. Aveeno will also give $10 to Global Green USA for each bag it gives away.
- Drugstore.com: The online giant is offering a free Seventh generation tote bag with $40 worth of samples with every order of $30 or more from their Green & Natural Shop. Brands like Burt's Bees, Zone Perfect and Alba populate the shop. Start shopping.
- Wegman's: On Saturday, April 25th Wegman’s is giving away a free shopping tote to anyone turning in plastic shopping bags.
- Disney Store: Bring three plastic water bottles into a Disney Store today and walk out with surprise a free gift...widely rumored to be the adorable eco-friendly Mickey tote bag above.
- Subaru: Attend one of Subaru's Eco Tour events and take a test drive and you'll get a $20 gift card to Whole Foods or another retailer.
- Fresh: Cult-fave beauty company Fresh is giving Earth Day shopper 20 percent off its best selling products with the coupon code "earth day." They're also donating 10 percent of sales to those greenies at The Climate Group. The offer's available in-store, too, if you're licky enough to be near a retail outlet.
- Pottery Barn Kids: Some locations are offering a free story hour featuring stories about being eco-friendly, plus a green giveaway. Call your local location to see if they're participating.